Tuesday, December 21, 2004

"i won't let this build up inside of me..."

ok so just a thought---

Vermillion, pt. 2 from slipknot's latest album is fucking brilliant, depressing, and emotionally fulfilling when you feel apathetically like shit.

any U2 song works too.....One Step Closer from How to Dismantle An Atom Bomb is really helpful to drag the razor across (just kidding). Or Running To Stand Still from the coveted Joshua Tree album "you've gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice...."

Crazy by Afghan Whigs from the album 1965 is amazing....."Crazy, that's what you'd like to believe, but it ain't easy. when you're going crazy over the rainbow."

23 by Jimmy Eat World is probably one of the most amazing songs to come off of their latest release, Futures. "...no one else would know these lonely dreams. no one else would know that other part of me. i'm still driving away, and i'm sorry everyday. i won't always love these selfish tihngs, i won't always live not stopping....it was now my turn to decide, i knew this was our time. no one else would have me like you do, no one else would have me, only you. you'll sit alone forever if you wait for the right time, what are you hoping for? I'm here I'm now, I'm ready, holding on tight, don't give away the end, one thing that stays mine... i won't always love what i'll never have, i won't always live in my regrets...you'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time, what are you hoping for? I'm here, I'm now, I"m ready, holding on tight, don't give away the end, one thing that stays mine."

Miss Blue by Filter is a great song--found on the Title Of Record album the lyrics say it all.... "Could you stay long enough for me to say goodbye? you can be free as long as you're with me...when do you think i'll be okay?...if i should stay when do i pray? if i should stay where do i begin? do you think i should watch you die? should we close our eyes and say goodbye? when do you think i'll be okay?...hey you miss blue, you think that i'm well to do. hey you miss blue, i fell in love with you. hey you miss blue, i think about you as true. hey you miss blue, i hate it when you cry. hey you miss blue, i hate it when you say goodbye. when do you think i'll be okay?"

ok.
thats it.....and girls are fucked in the head. (that's my re-realized epiphony for the night)

No comments: