Friday, January 07, 2005

I want to show you sometihng...

...like joy inside my heart. Seems I been living in the temple of the dog/where would I live if I were a man of golden words/or would I live at all/words and music--my only tools/communitcation/so on her arrival I will set free the birds... Man Of Golden Words by Mother Love Bone
**************************************************
OK...so i'm made a playlist while i rip my SIGUR ROS into my hard drive.....

Mother Love Bone:
Man of Golden Words
Gentle Groove
U2:
Original Of the Species
One Step Closer
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Guns N Roses:
Estranged
A Perfect Circle:
The Noose
3 Libras
The Nurse Who Loved Me
Sum 41:
Slipping Away
Oasis:
Don't Look Back In Anger
Stop Crying Your Eyes Out
Champagne Supernova
Filter:
Miss Blue
A.F.I.:
The Leaving Song
Nirvana:
Pennyroyal Tea
********************************************************************
So i'm super excited for sunday: DISENGAGE is coming to the bottom lounge...I first saw them @ SXSW about 4 years ago--and i LOVED em!!!! Saw Disengage again @ double door about 2 years ago, when i was FINALLY old enough to get in to see em--bought their album and Jason, the singer after talking to him for a bit and offering to buy him a beer, gave me a disengage t-shirt...how fucking cool of him...so i've been waiting for them to come back, and i emailed em about 4 months ago, and asked when they were comin back....'sit tight, we're workin on a tour' was basically the response---and alas, they're comin!!!!
i highly suggest seeing them.....
i do believe next thursday @ bottom lounge, PELICAN is playing, and i think i'd like to go.
that's all for now.....
piss off.

No comments: